1. All players MUST be wearing Goggles and Face Masks prior to entering playing areas, the target range, or the chronograph area.
2. All players MUST put in place Barrel Sleeves prior to exiting playing areas, the target range, or the chronograph area.
3. Each player MUST have their paintball marker chronographed prior to game play. Paintball markers may not exceed 285 feet per second for outdoor games.
4. No shooting paintballs outside the designated areas.
5. Prior to participation in games, each player must go through safety orientation and have their admission card punched to signify that they understand the safety rules and guidelines within the safety video.
1. Referees' calls are final.
2. Talking back to referees will not be tolerated.
3. Disputes with a call made by your referee should be taken up with the head referee.
4. Do not shoot the referees.
5. If a referee is in your line of fire, ask them to move.
6. Do not use referees for cover.
1. Call paint check to get a referee to check you for paint hits. Do not waste other players' time with obviously unnecessary paint checks.
2. Players being checked for paint hits by a referee are neutral. Do not shoot neutral players.
3. If you call "Out", you are out. If you are in doubt, call "Paint Check" first.
1. NO BLIND FIRING
2. No discharging paintball markers outside the designated shooting areas.
3. No shooting at people not wearing protective equipment.
4. No carrying or moving the bunkers or field parts.
5. No knifes or other weapons
6. No wiping off paint hits while still on the field.
7. No talking while exiting the field (no advising teammates, no taunting, etc.)
8. No drinks or food withing playing areas
9. No foul language.
10. Offer your opponent the opportunity to surrender if you are within 20 ft. (outdoors)
11. Once eliminated, raise your gun and arm over your head and move quickly toward the exit.
12. Exit the field as quickly and quietly as possible.
13. Put on Barrel Sleeve prior to exiting the field.